First of all, thank you for considering writing for us! If you’re a social media expert, this is the place for you. We’re always in the lookout for insightful and actionable articles. Please have a look at the guidelines below:
Topics we’re interested in:
We’re interested in everything about social media marketing. We enjoy educating our readers about various aspects of SMM, such as engagement, reputation management, social media ROI, and others. We are happy to suggest a topic for each guest contributors, which is in line with their experience and expertise. However, if you have a specific topic in mind (that is relevant, fruitful, and not overdiscussed), please feel free to write about it.
- The article should be your original creation, not published elsewhere before.
- Preferred word count: more than 1,200 words. However, we pay more attention to the quality of your content than to the metrics, and recognize that your post can be actionable and detailed with a word count less than that.
- We'll take care of the lead image on our end, yet please take care of the in-post images.
- You may include mentions of a product or service, related to you, in a relevant context.
All guest contributors are required to include the following:
- Your profile photo - must be an image of yourself, with minimum dimensions of 100*100.
- Your brief biographical information to be included in the end of the post.
What happens after we publish:
Once your post is published, our team will be working hard to promote your post, but there are a few ways you can help us: share it to your social networks. And feel free to mention @AwarioApp! We’ll also be glad if you could reply to all comments to your post.
P.S. Please keep in mind that we reserve our right not to publish a post if it doesn’t meet our standards of a high-quality article.