Write for us: Guidelines for guest contributors
First of all, thank you for considering writing for us! If you’re a digital marketing expert, this is the place for you. We’re always in the lookout for insightful and actionable articles. Please have a look at the guidelines below:
Topics we’re interested in:
We’re interested in everything about digital marketing. We are happy to suggest a topic for each guest contributors, which is in line with their experience and expertise. However, if you have a specific topic in mind (that is relevant, fruitful, and not overdiscussed), please feel free to write about it.
- The article should be your original creation, not published elsewhere before.
- Preferred word count: more than 1,200 words. However, we pay more attention to the quality of your content than to the metrics and recognize that your post can be actionable and detailed with a word count less than that.
- We'll take care of the lead image on our end, yet please take care of the in-post images.
- You may include mentions of a product or service, related to you, in a relevant context.
All guest contributors are required to include the following:
- Your profile photo - must be an image of yourself, with minimum dimensions of 100*100.
- Your brief biographical information to be included in the end of the post.
Please submit your guest post pitch here!
What happens after we publish:
Once your post is published, our team will be working hard to promote your post, but there are a few ways you can help us: share it to your social networks. And feel free to mention @AwarioApp! We’ll also be glad if you could reply to all the comments to your post.
P.S. Please keep in mind that we reserve our right not to publish a post if it doesn’t meet our standards of a high-quality article.