Write for us: Guidelines for guest contributors
First of all, thank you for considering writing for us! If you’re a digital marketing expert, this is the place for you. We are always in the lookout for insightful and actionable articles. Please have a look at the guidelines below:
Topics we’re interested in:
We’re interested in everything about social media marketing, social media advertising, content marketing, influencer marketing. We are happy to suggest a topic for each guest contributor, which is in line with their experience and expertise. However, if you have a specific topic in mind (that is relevant, fruitful, and not over-discussed), please feel free to write about it.
- The article should be your original creation, not published elsewhere before.
- Preferred word count: not more than 1,500 words. However, we pay more attention to the quality of your content than to the metrics and recognize that your post can be actionable and detailed with a word count less than that.
- English, please! Check your writing with grammarly.com and readability with hemingwayapp.com. Make us fell in love with your awesome English.
- Include up to 3 links to Awario features. 1 for the introduction is a must.
- You may include mentions of a product or service, related to you, in a relevant context. Please, keep to the limit of 2 links.
- Voice and tone:
- be authentic, we do not respect plagiarism;
- do not pontificate;
- we love and encourage humor;
- avoid swearing;
- no politics, please;
- try not to repeat the same examples.
- We'll take care of the lead image on our end, yet please take care of the in-post images and their quality.
- Each post we accept is edited before publishing. We own the right not to include links, images (if they are of low quality). However, most changes are minimal.
All guest contributors are required to include the following:
- Your profile photo - must be an image of yourself, with minimum dimensions of 100*100.
- Your brief biographical information to be included at the end of the post.
Please submit your guest post pitch here!
What happens after we publish:
Once your post is published, our team will be working hard to promote your post, but there are a few ways you can help us: share it to your social networks. And feel free to mention @AwarioApp! We’ll also be glad if you could reply to all the comments to your post.
P.S. Please keep in mind that we reserve our right not to publish a post if it doesn’t meet our standards of a high-quality article.