Connecting social media accounts
Connecting your social accounts to Awario lets you do 2 things:
- Get results from social networks. When you connect your social media account (e.g., Facebook), the app gets more API credits and starts delivering more results from this network.
- Interact (like, share, comment, reply, etc.) to mentions.
To connect your social media account(s), follow these steps:
- Open a project and go to its settings by clicking the gear button in the top right corner
- Go to the Social Accounts tab and hit the Add account button.
- Choose a platform that you'd like to add and click Connect.
After you've connected your social media accounts, you get the ability to interact with mentions. Connecting multiple accounts enables you to engage with mentions from multiple accounts at the same time or separately.
Note: Awario will connect the account that is logged in in your browser. If you want to connect a different account, open your social media page (Facebook, Twitter, etc) in a browser, log out of the current account, and log in with the account you want to connect. Then try connecting through Awario again.