How to cancel YouTube Premium?
YouTube Premium is an ad-free version of YouTube that still offers subscribers all of YouTube's original production, in addition to YouTube Music, and it is also possible to download the videos to watch offline.
What to do to cancel YouTube Premium
The process is very simple. It is also worth mentioning that when canceling the service, if you are still within the trial or payment period, you can continue using the premium version until the date of the billing cycle, without problems. The service will only be suspended after this date.
To cancel YouTube Premium, follow these steps:
- Open youtube.com on your browser;
- Click on your profile icon, in the top-right corner of the screen;
- In the drop-down menu that opens, select the option “Purchases and Memberships.”;
- Find the section “Premium” and click on Manage Membership;
- The Premium section will expand and you’ll be able to click on “Deactivate”;
- YouTube will ask if you don't want to just pause the subscription. You’ll have to click on “Continue to Cancel” to proceed with the cancellation;
- YouTube will ask the reason you’re cancelling the subscription;
- After selecting one of the reasons provided, click on Next;
- You’ll be prompted to confirm the cancellation one last time. So, click on “Yes, cancel”.